My first romper!

Dzisiaj szybki post ze stylizacją. Oto mój pierwszy w życiu kombinezon! Mam nadzieję, że zdjęcia Wam się podobają. Muszę Was przeprosić za małą aktywność na blogu (mam też na myśli odwiedzanie i komentowanie Waszych blogów), ale zaczęłam pracować i po ośmiu godzinach przy komputerze muszę odpocząć w inny sposób.

Quick outfit post. That is my first romper ever! I hope you like the photos. I have to apologise to you for the little activity on this blog (also visiting and commenting on your blogs), but I've started new job and after eight hours in front of the computer I need a break. 

romper - Pepe Jeans
hat - Reporter
sunnies - H&M
sandals - Urban Outfitters
bag - vintage








11 komentarzy:

  1. I love your romper... lovely print!!!!
    Kisses doll!!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Cute romper! Not bad for your first purchase. But girl I know what you mean about staring at a computer all day. Imagine me after graduation and I start working in the real world. Computers will be my life!

    Raven.

    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Cute romper and flats!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Such a cute romper doll, love it! :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I love the color and pattern scheme! You look super cute <3 I remember when I got my first romper and how happy I was. It was like being a kid, again. Haha. I had never worn anything like that before and now it's one of my favorite types of garments to wear. :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I like your new jumpsuit :) I love them because they're so easy to wear and to accessorize :) Would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin? xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Lovely look!

    http://beautyfollower.blgospot.gr

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I like the romper!
    It looks very cute!

    http://forthesakeofmakeup.blogspot.ro/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Oh this romper is really cool! Perfect on you :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze! Będzie mi bardzo miło, jeśli mój blog spodobał się na tyle, żeby go obserwować :)

Thank you for all the comments! I am happy when you like my blog and follow me :)